Buy Properties in Vancouver – Our Services
When buying or working with Aedis Realty, we will provide you with the best, Pinnacle Service. Our step by step formula for buying satisfaction is unparalleled.
- Whether it be in person or, if you are out of town, over the phone, first we need to ascertain and understand you needs. Needs don’t just mean a one bedroom condo in Yaletown, they are often less tangible. They could mean you need a short term home for yourself or family, or an investment that performs a certain return. Once we truly know your needs, then we can figure out together if indeed that one bedroom Yaletown is the best way to satisfy them!
- At Aedis Realty, a leading real estate firm in Vancouver, we work with you to ensure you are aware of all the costs, financing, taxes, maintenance fees (if applicable), insurance and more. Knowing all the costs up front will help you make the best choices in Real Estate. Our mortgage financing and insurance partners are here as our agents to help you when you need it.
- When working with your buyers, we will send you immediate updates on all the new properties that meet your criteria. Not only will you get the new listings first, but also price changes, foreclosure opportunities and access to exclusive offerings.
- Having a licensed professional with you when viewing properties is ESSENTIAL. We do not pawn you off to unlicensed assistants anytime in the buying process. The trained eye of a licensee only will notice things during the showings which are essential to be seen, such as construction defects, negative influences on value and also opportunities. Showings will always be conducted around you, the clients, schedule.
- Once you have indicated what property you prefer, we will check it against our 20 year database to determine if there may be unknown risks. We have files on every condominium development in the lower mainland and many things did not occur in the last 2 years! This database, combined with our managing brokers expert knowledge of envelope design, construction and strata experience will ensure that any negative factors are spotted and accounted for.
- Again, as with selling, our expert appraisal resources will ensure you don’t overpay for that property. We will have our sister organization, Aedis Appraisals, conduct a full, unbiased on the property at no added cost to you. Being armed with this knowledge, will give us the upper hand in the negotiations.
- Aedis Realty will be there until and after closing day to make sure the property is transacted and it is delivered as promised. Our commitment doesn’t end there either, once you are a client of Aedis, we will always be there for you – whether it be 1 week, 1 month or 1 year after the purchase. We’re not going anywhere!
As in British Columbia, it is customary for the seller to offer and pay the commission of the buyer’s Realtor, this service is essentially free to you! When buying, you should always have your own representation, especially when buying in a new development.
Since we are at no cost to you – why wouldn’t you get this Pinnacle Service !?! Call today!