Selling Real Estate in Vancouver – Our Strategies
Transparency. At Aedis Realty, we believe in treating you, the client, with respect.
This means being clear and up front with the costs involved of our services. We have nothing to hide, here is a detail of our service plan for you, including our segmented services for those of you that want to custom design your own plan.Transparency and Flexibility – that’s Aedis!
This is our all inclusive and standard service plan
- Property Appraisal by Certified Appraiser
- Arm yourself with knowledge and know what your place is worth! Aedis Appraisals Ltd, our sister organization, will perform an arm’s length, market value appraisal which not only will identify and value your property, but will also size up the competing listings and recommend a strategic listing price. Aedis Appraisals has been in business since 2007 and is trusted with all major lenders, the legal community and private sector
- Staging Consultation
- This doesn’t mean paying a staging company thousands of dollars to rent their furniture, we at Aedis Realty have experience in selling and will show you how minor decluttering and organization can make your home shine. When buyers see a desirable and pleasant setting they can picture themselves there, making you are one step closer to that sale.
- Clean up
- Ensuring the property is clean is also vital. This includes landscaping and home itself, in and out. Aedis Realty has a trusted network of contractors if you don’t want to do it yourself that can turn your home into a gem, usually for under $1,000. This will pay back far more in the increased sale price than the cost to you, and we carry out your directions in this regard after we’ve given you the consultation.
- Included in the Pinnacle Service are professionally taken photographs and a custom measured floor plan, all arranged by Aedis and our top quality partners. We want to make sure that your property stands out from the others on Vancouver property listings!
- Aedis Realty will ensure that your property is exposed. Naturally, in addition to a custom lawn sign, we will post it on the Multiple Listing Service, showcase on our website, other agent’s websites, the Real Estate Weekly online and other online sources. We will also produce a mail out to all your neighbours
- We will conduct open houses at your property until it sells. Open houses allow potential buyers to have a casual look and they provide a non-intrusive atmosphere to encourage activity. Not only does it attract potential buyers, but familiarizing Realtors with the property this way, keeps your property top of mind for their other buyers. We will also show your property to every interested party that contacts us, always respecting and accommodating the buyers’ prospective schedule
- We will report to you weekly the status of your listing. This written, emailed, report includes a summary of activity, an updated valuation, update on the competition and recommendations. You won’t be wondering what’s going on with Aedis!
- When that offer comes in, you’ll be glad you are being represented by the experts at Aedis Realty. We have decades of experience with price and term negotiation and will always consult and recommend a course of action to you. Valuing your listing weekly, knowing the actual value and communicating that to the buyer (with evidence) is also a key to getting the right price. Underselling is not an option, sever.
- Once the property is sold, we still aren’t finished with our Pinnacle Service. We will help you to secure your new home, coordinate moving and see to it that the property transacts properly. This can be a stressful time and timing and help is always a key.
Pricing: Aedis Realty is pleased to offer the following fixed pricing for our Pinnacle Service, payable only and upon closing.
|Value of Property||Aedis Realty Commission|
|Up to $400,000||1.75% of sale price|
|Between $400,000 and $1,000,000||1.5% of sale price|
|Over $1,000,000||1.25% of sale price|
*the above schedule does not include commission payable to the cooperating Realtor, this is to be determined and set by you, the client.
** the above schedule is for the Vancouver branch of Aedis Realty only